- Thursday, June 15, 7:30 PM: Choir Rehearsal in the Parlor
- Sunday, June 18: Third Sunday After Pentecost
10:00 AM, Worship and Sunday School: Compassion, Genesis 18:1-15, (21:1-7); Psalm 1161-2, 12-19; Matthew 9:35-10:8, (9-23); Romans 5:1-8, Rick Mixon preaching.
11:15 AM: Fathers Day Cookout Hamburgers, hot dogs, buns, condiments, and beverage provided. Please bring a side dish, salad, or dessert to share..
- Tuesday, June 20, 10:30 AM: Bible Study at Marylea McLean’s apartment, 373 Pine Lane #4204, Los Altos.
- Wednesday, June 21, 8:30 AM: Men’s Breakfast at Bill’s Cafe, 3163 Middlefield, Palo Alto. All the men from our Church family are welcome.
- Wednesday, June 21, 10:30 AM: Meditation Group at Eileen Conover’s home, 1075 Space Park Way #217, Mountain View.
- Thursday, June 22, 11:30 AM: Women’s Brunch Shoreline Lake American Bistro, 3160 North Shoreline Boulevard, Mountain View, CA. Please let Lois Ville know if you will be attending, email@example.com or (650) 814-8540. All women of the church are welcome.
- Friday, June 23: Spire deadline
- Sunday, June 25: Fourth Sunday after Pentecost
10:00 AM, Worship and Sunday School: God and Sparrows, Genesis 21:8-21; Psalm 86:1-10, 16-17; Matthew 10:24-39; Romans 6:1b-11, Rick Mixon preaching.
11:15 AM: Patio Hour: Everyone is invited to gather on the Patio after Worship for refreshments and community time. A sign-up sheet for hosting this summer event is posted in the Church Entryway.