- Choir is on hiatus for the Summer.
- Meditation Group will be on hiatus from August 3 through September 14, reconvening on Wednesday, September 21.
- Thursday, August 25, 11:30 AM: Women’s Brunch at Dinah’s Poolside Restaurant, 4261 El Camino Real, Palo Alto. All women of our church community are invited to join in.
- Sunday, August 28, Fifteenth Sunday After Pentecost
10:00 AM Worship and Sunday School: “Coming Home: Nesting,” Psalm 84; Ephesians 2:11-22, Pastor Rick preaching.
11:15 AM Patio Hour hosted by Chip and Charlie Clark
- Monday, August 29: Spire Deadline
- NO BIBLE STUDY Tuesday, August 30, We will meet again on September 6, 10:30 AM at Marylea McLean’s apartment, 373 Pine Lane, #4204, Los Altos.
- Sunday, September 4: Sixteenth Sunday After Pentecost
10:00 AM: Worship for the Whole Family with Communion:
“Opportunity Knocks – with a Song to Sing,” Deuteronomy 30:15-20; Psalm 139:1-6,13-18; Luke 14:25-33; Philemon 1-21, Pastor Rick preaching. Remember if you have a favorite song or one you’ve just been missing or something. Please Pastor Rick know as soon as possible for consideration for the service.
11:15 AM Patio Hour.
11:30 AM: Quarterly Business Meeting in the Parlor
- Wednesday, September 7, 8:30 AM: Men’s Breakfast at Bill’s Cafe, 3163 Middlefield, Palo Alto. All the men from our Church family are welcome.