- Thursday, May 26, 11:30 AM: Women’s Brunch at Dinah’s Poolside Restaurant, 4261 El Camino Real, Palo Alto. All women of our church community are invited to join in.
- Thursday, May 26, No Choir Practice. We will resume on Thursday, June 2, 7:30 PM, in the Parlor
- Sunday, May 29, Third Sunday in Pentecost
10:00 AM: Worship and Sunday School
“Blessed are the Peacemakers: Peace Now,” Micah 4:1-4; Luke 6:27-36; Romans 12:9-21, Rick Mixon preaching.
11:30 AM: Adult Spiritual Formation in the Parlor. “Blessed are the Peacemakers: Negotiating the Nonnegotiable: How to Resolve Your Most Emotionally Charged Conflicts.” We will look at the work of Dr. Daniel Shapiro, founder and director of the Harvard International Negotiation Program which pioneers innovative strategies and teaching methodologies to address the human dimensions of conflict resolution, from heads of state and corporate executives to struggling families and couples.
- Tuesday, May 31, 10:30 AM: Bible Study at Marylea McLean’s apartment, 373 Pine Lane, #4204, Los Altos.
- Wednesday, June 1, 8:30 AM: Men’s Breakfast at Bill’s Cafe, 3163 Middlefield Road, Palo Alto (note change of venue!). All the men from our Church family are welcome.
- Wednesday, June 1, 10:30 AM: Meditation Group in the Parlor.
- Sunday, June 5, Fourth Sunday in Pentecost
10:00 AM: Youth Sunday Worship for the Whole Family with Communion
“The Gospel According to Dr. Seuss: Oh, the Places You Will Go”
12:00 noon: Lunch Bunch: place to be determined. Everyone is invited to join in a meal for the whole community.