- Thursday, January 7, 2016, 7:30 PM: Church Choir in the Parlor. Join us in joyful song in the new year.
- Friday, January 8, 2016, 1:00 PM: Congregational Life Task Team in the Parlor
- Sunday, January 10, 2016 – 1st Sunday after Epiphany
10:30 AM: Worship for the Whole Family
“Love Leads On,” Matthew 2:1-12, Rick Mixon preaching
11:30 AM: Adult Spiritual Formation: Saving Jesus Redux – we will continue our discussion of this video series.
- Sunday, January 10, 2016, 12:30 PM: Church Finance Committee in the Parlor
- Bible Study will not meet January 12; we resume on Tuesday, January 17, 10:30 AM at Marylea McLean’s apartment, 373 Pine Lane, #4204, Los Altos.
- Tuesday, January 12, 2:30 PM: Meditation Group led by Charlotte Jackson at Thelma Parodi’s house, 543 South El Monte Avenue, Los Altos.
- Thursday, January 14, 2016, 5:00 PM: Church Council in the Parlor.
- Sunday, January 17, 2016: 2nd Sunday after Epiphany
10:30 AM: Worship and Sunday School
“Overflowing Love” John 2:1-11, Rick Mixon preaching.
11:30 AM: Adult Spiritual Formation
Saving Jesus Redux: What Can We Know About Jesus? – We continue our discussion of this video series.
- Tuesday, January 19, 2016: Annual Reports Due in the church office
- Thursday, January 21, 2016, 12:00 noon: Senior Connections Book Group Our book is Being Mortal by Atul Gawande, a practicing surgeon. Being Mortal explores medicine providing not only a good life, but also a good end. Brown Bag Lunch (beverage will be provided).