- Church Choir is on hiatus until January 7. Join us in joyful song in the new year.
- Sunday, January 3, 2016- 2nd Sunday of Christmas
10:30 AM: Worship for the Whole Family with Communion
“Light Shines Out” Luke 1:39-55 Rick Mixon preaching
11:30 AM: Adult Spiritual Formation: “News from Nicaragua,” an update with Charlie Aker
11:30 AM: Parents Meeting in the School Room, featuring bagels!
- Tuesday, January 5, 10:30 AM: Bible Study at Marylea McLean’s apartment, 373 Pine Lane, #4204, Los Altos.
- Meditation Group is on break until Tuesday, January 12, 2:30 PM: led by Charlotte Jackson at Thelma Parodi’s house, 543 South El Monte Avenue, Los Altos.
- Advent, Christmas and Epiphany events
- Sunday, January 10, 2016 – 1st Sunday after Epiphany
10:30 AM: Worship for the Whole Family
“Named and Claimed” Luke 3:15-17, 21-22, Rick Mixon preaching
11:30 AM: Adult Spiritual Formation: Saving Jesus Redux – we will continue our discussion of this video.
- Senior Connections Book Group resumes on Thursday, January 21 at 12:00 PM. Our book is Being Mortal by Atul Gawande, a practicing surgeon. Being Mortal explores medicine providing not only a good life, but also a good end. Brown Bag Lunch (beverage will be provided).