- Church Choir is on hiatus until January 7. Join us in joyful song in the new year.
- Thursday, December 24, 2015, 5:00 PM: Christmas Eve. Worship with candles and carols for the whole family
- Sunday, December 27, 2015: First Sunday of Christmas
10:30 AM: Worship for the Whole Family
“Christmas Carries On,” Luke 2:41-52, Gregory Stevens preaching.
- Tuesday, December 29, 10:30 AM: Bible Study will not meet. We resume on Tuesday, January 7 at Marylea McLean’s apartment, 373 Pine Lane, #4204, Los Altos.
- Meditation Group is on break until Tuesday, January 12, 2:30 PM: led by Charlotte Jackson at Thelma Parodi’s house, 543 South El Monte Avenue, Los Altos.
- Advent, Christmas and Epiphany events
- Sunday, January 3, 2016- 2nd Sunday of Christmas
10:30 AM: Worship for the Whole Family with Communion
“Love Comes Down” Luke 1:39-55 Rick Mixon preaching
11:30 AM: Adult Spiritual Formation: “News from Nicaragua,” an update with Charlie Aker.
- Senior Connections Book Group will not meet in December. We will resume on Thursday, January 21 at 12:00 PM. Our book is Being Mortal by Atul Gawande, a practicing surgeon. Being Mortal explores medicine providing not only a good life, but also a good end. Brown Bag Lunch (beverage will be provided).