- Thursday, October 8, 7:30 PM: Church Choir in the Parlor. Come for the music fun and fellowship. Lift your voice in joyful song! All are welcome.
- Friday-Sunday, October 9-11: Evergreen Association Annual Meeting at First Baptist. Featuring guest preacher Dr. James Forbes, Pastor Emeritus of Riverside Baptist Church. See details here.
- Sunday, October 11:
9:30 AM: Adult Education with Dr. Leann Snow Flesher
11:00 AM: Worship
Dr. James Forbes, Preaching
- Tuesday, October 13, 10:30 AM: Bible Study at Marylea McLean’s apartment, 373 Pine Lane, #4204, Los Altos.
- Tuesday, October 13, 2015, Noon: Senior Connections will be at First Presbyterian and will feature a music program. Brown Bag Lunch. 1140 Cowper Street, Palo Alto; 650-325-5659
- Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 2:30 PM: Meditation Group led by Charlotte Jackson at Thelma Parodi’s house, 543 South El Monte Avenue, Los Altos.
- Thursday, October 15 – Noon: Senior Connections Book Club at First Baptist Church. Our first book to be read for our meeting on October 15 is When I Was a Child I Read Books, a collection of essays by Pulitzer prize-winning author, Marilynne Robinson. Bring a bag lunch, beverage will be provided. Invite your friends and neighbors.
- Sunday, October 18: 22nd Sunday after Pentecost
10:30 am: Worship and Sunday School
“Power to Serve,” Pastor Rick Preaching
11:30 AM: Quarterly Business Meeting
- Thursday, October 22, 2015, 10:00 AM: Women’s Brunch at Dinah’s Poolside Restaurant, 4261 El Camino Real, Palo Alto. All women of our church community are invited to join in.
- Thursday, October 28, 2015, Noon: Senior Connections at Covenant Presbyterian will feature a variety of presentations of specific interest to seniors. 670 East Meadow Drive, Palo Alto; 650-494-1760