- Thursday, October 1, 7:30 PM: Church Choir in the Parlor. Come for the music fun and fellowship. Lift your voice in joyful song! All are welcome.
- Sunday, October 4, World Communion Sunday
10:00 AM, Worship for the Whole Family:
“Broken and Blessed,” Pastor Rick preaching.
11:30 Adult Spiritual Formation: “What’s New in the News?” an opportunity to share and converse about what might have caught your attention or be of concern with current events in our world.
- Sunday, October 4, 1:00 pm: CROP Hunger Walk. See details here.
If you wish to support the First Baptist Church Palo Alto team, you can bring a check on Sunday and any one of the walkers will be happy to deliver it at the Walk. Checks are made payable to: CWS/CROP. Walkers, please bring your donation packets with you to the Registration Table.
- Tuesday, October 6, 10:30 AM: Bible Study at Marylea McLean’s apartment, 373 Pine Lane, #4204, Los Altos.
- Tuesday, October 6, 2015, 2:30 PM: MEDITATION GROUP led by Charlotte Jackson at Thelma Parodi’s house, 543 South El Monte Avenue, Los Altos.
- Wednesday, October 7, 8:30 AM: Men’s Breakfast at Palo Alto Breakfast House, 2706 Middlefield, Palo Alto. All the men from our Church family are welcome.
- Friday-Sunday, October 9-11: Evergreen Association Annual Meeting at First Baptist. Featuring guest preacher Dr. James Forbes, Pastor Emeritus of Riverside Baptist Church. See details here.
- Tuesday, October 13, 2015, Noon: Senior Connections will be at First Presbyterian and will feature a music program. Brown Bag Lunch. 1140 Cowper Street, Palo Alto; 650-325-5659
- Thursday, October 15 – Noon: Senior Connections Book Club at First Baptist Church. Our first book to be read for our meeting on October 15 is When I Was a Child I Read Books, a collection of essays by Pulitzer prize-winning author, Marilynne Robinson. Bring a bag lunch, beverage will be provided. Invite your friends and neighbors.
- Thursday, October 22, 2015, 10:00 AM: Women’s Brunch at Dinah’s Poolside Restaurant, 4261 El Camino Real, Palo Alto. All women of our church community are invited to join in.
- Thursday, October 28, 2015, Noon: Senior Connections at Covenant Presbyterian will feature a variety of presentations of specific interest to seniors. 670 East Meadow Drive, Palo Alto; 650-494-1760