- Thursday, March 26, 10:00 am: Women’s Brunch at Corner Bakery Cafe, 3375 El Camino Real, Palo Alto. All women of our church community are invited to join.
- Thursday, March 26, 7:30 pm: Choir Practice in the Parlor. New voices are always welcome to join.
- Friday, March 27, 5:30 pm: Forum with Youth. In light of recent suicides and need for youth to be supported, we’ll discuss: Social academic pressure, Inclusion and friendship, Dealing with stress, Grieving and dealing with loss, Defeating stigma. Mitchell Park Community Center. For more information, contact Dona Smith-Powers email@example.com.
- Sunday, March 29, 10:00 AM:
Worship and Sunday School for Children & Youth:
“Alive in a Global Uprising: Peace March,” Pastor Rick preaching.
11:30 AM: Adult Spiritual Formation: Pastor Rick leading, an extension of our earlier discussions about nonviolence and peacemaking. We will be using Walter Wink’s, The Powers that Be: Theology for a New Millennium, as a resource.
- Sunday, March 29, 4:00 pm: Sine Nomine Concert: Sine Nomine, an Acapella Chamber Choir presents “Music for Friends” at Transfiguration Episcopal Church, 3900 Alameda de las Pulgas, San Mateo. Jan Gunderson is the conductor.
- Tuesday, March 31, 10:30 AM: Bible Study at the Terraces of Los Altos. We will meet at Marylea McLean’s apartment, 373 Pine Lane, #4204, Los Altos.
- Thursday, April 2, 6:00 pm: Maundy Thursday simple supper and communion in the Fellowship Hall.
- Friday, April 3, Noon – 3:00 pm: Good Friday: Sanctuary open for prayer and meditation. Walk the labyrinth in the Patio.
- Saturday, April 4, 10:00 AM: Set up for Easter brunch in the Fellowship Hall. Please help our Congregational Life Task Team prepare for this festive event.
- Sunday April 5: Easter Sunday
10:00 AM: Worship for the whole family:
“Alive in a Global Uprising: The Uprising Begins,” Pastor Rick preaching.
11:15 AM Easter Egg Hunt for children.
11:30 AM Easter Brunch in the Fellowship Hall.