- Thursday, May 15, 2014, 7:30 PM: Church Choir at in the Parlor.
- Friday, May 16, 2014: Spire Deadline
- Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, May 16, 17, 18, 2014, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM: Estate Sale at the home of Joanne Jones, at 2514 Webster Street, should anyone want to stop by.
- Saturday, May 17, 2014, 8:00 PM: The Choral Project Concert, “The Art of Sound: Among Angels” in the Sanctuary. For more information: www.sjcp.org
- Sunday, May 18, 2014
10:00 AM: Worship and Sunday School: “Growing into Salvation,” Pastor Rick preaching.
11:30 AM: Adult Spiritual Formation: “Cultivating Joy in the Midst of Manufactured Desire” from Life on the Vine: Cultivating the Fruit of the Spirit by Philip Kenneson, led by Pastor Tripp, Parlor.
- Tuesday, May 20, 2014, 10:30 AM: Bible Study at the Terracesof Los Altos at Janet Maxwell’s apartment. The address is 373 Pine Lane,#2106, Los Altos. Let Pastor Rick know if you need transportation.
- Wednesday, May 21, 2014, 8:30 AM: Men’s Breakfast at Palo Alto Breakfast House, 2706 Middlefield, Palo Alto. All the men from our Church family are welcome.
- Thursday, May 22, 2014, 10:00 AM: Women’s Breakfast at Corner Bakery Cafe, 3375 El Camino Real, Palo Alto. All women of our church community are invited to join in.
- Thursday, May 22, 2014, 5:00 PM: Church Council inParlor.
- Friday, May 23 and Saturday, May 24, 2014, 7:00 PM: iSing GirlChoir Concerts: ” Grow Together,” in the Sanctuary. For more information: www.isingsv.com.
- SUNDAY, MAY 25, 2014
10:00 AM Worship and Sunday School: “Accounting for Hope,” Pastor Rick preaching.
11:30 AM Adult Spiritual Formation: Cultivating Joy in the Midst of Manufactured Desire – our series with Phil Kenneson’s book, Life on the Vine continues with a conversation about how many of our public conversations begin with the assumption of scarcity. What if, on the other hand, we started with the virtue of joy? What if our first assumption was simply to be joyful in what we have? We already have all we need to do the work to which God calls us.